Hire Image is an approved provider of NAIC independent third-party background investigative reports.
- Must be submitted by an applicant in connection with pending or future application(s) for licensure or a permit to organize with a department of insurance in one or more states.
- Must be submitted on behalf of all officers, directors, and key managerial personnel of the applicant and individuals with a 10% or more beneficial ownership in the applicant or the applicant’s ultimate controlling parent.
- Some states require a Biographical Affidavit for a change in key managerial positions or for a new officer or director.
- For more information, see the NAIC website at www.naic.org.
Most states require independent 3rd party verification of the Biographical Affidavit — background investigations. These verification reports must be provided by a nationally recognized agency, such as Hire Image, with experience performing those investigations.
To submit a Biographical Affidavit to Hire Image for verification:
- Download and complete the Hire Image Letter of Agreement.
- Upload, fax, or mail the completed Letter of Agreement along with copies of the Biographical Affidavits to Hire Image, and the initial payment of $350.00 per person (credit card authorization included in the Letter of Agreement).
- Indicate the state regulatory agency or agencies to whom Hire Image should send the completed verification report.
Timeline and Fees
- Reports are typically completed within 2-4 weeks (international searches or verifications may take extra time).
- Hire Image will notify you when reports are completed and advise you of any charges incurred during the search and verification process.
- Additional charges apply for:
- If the applicant has lived in more than two counties during the past 10 years,
- International searches and verifications,
- Access fees imposed by individual counties searched, or
- Verification subscription fees.
- Final payment is due before report transmittal.
- Upon receipt of final payment, Hire Image will transmit the reports to the appropriate agency(ies) and notify you that they were sent.
Please contact us if you have any questions at email@example.com