The EEOC’s current operating Strategic Enforcement Plan, which has been in effect since 2016, lists five substantive priority areas. One of those, Eliminating Barriers in Recruitment and Hiring, aligns closely with Hire Image’s core focus of ensuring safe communities and workplaces. This webinar will explore that alignment.
Join us for an insightful discussion with Victoria A. Lipnic, former EEOC Commissioner and Acting Chair. Specifically, we will focus on:
- Thoughts on anticipated shifts to the EEOC priorities under the new administration.
- The distinction between getting people back to work quickly and protecting employers and workplaces simultaneously.
- How the following impact EEOC priorities and hiring overall:
- Automated processes for resume review and interviews,
- Use of credit reports, criminal checks, social media, and education and employment verifications, and
- Increase in temporary and remote workforces.
- Best practices in ensuring recruitment and hiring practices are unbiased and fair to all involved.
This webinar has been approved for 1 HRCI and 1 SHRM PDC Credit.
Wednesday, May 19, 2021 at 3:00 PM EST
Click Here to Register